Monday, December 12, 2005

A reprieve

I'm on leave for the week. Mrs. SFC B and I will be making a trip to see a couple of our friends so not sure how busy I'll be. The post I'd been working on should be ready by the evening, so if anyone actually waits to read my inane ramblings, it will be there eventually.

Today I saw that I had my very first troll. I have no problems with people who disagree with me. Hell, how am I supposed to learn anything if people don't tell me when they think I'm wrong? But this dude doesn't just disagree, he's insulting about it, and wishes me to die. So, I'm curious what the etiquette is for such a situation? I've always known you're not supposed to feed the trolls, but I don't like ignoring crazy people. Frank J. at IMAO is famous for how he handles his trolls. But I'm not funny enough to take that route. I don't feel like just deleting the comments would work either, too DU I think. Any ideas, comments, concerns, suggestions, complaints?

0 comments:

Post a Comment