Saturday, September 16, 2006

Readin' 2

I'm still reading the Holocaust book. However I polished off the others in very short order. Most people who have known me for any length of time are aware that I'm a fast reader and can knock out a pretty hefty book in short order, so long as it's interesting. Clive Cussler's fare never lasts longer than about six hours before I'm closing the book and digesting the goodness my brain had just absorbed.

A trip to Barnes and Noble provided me with my latest page turners. World War Z came in and I finished it off that night. It was pretty good, however not as good as the Zombie Survival Guide. While WWZ made for a good read, but some of it just irked me. I enjoyed it, but it won't be on my list of books to take with me when I'm stranded on a deserted island.

I also bought and read the Penny Arcade: Epic Legends of the Magic Sword Kings. Penny Arcade is funny. The book contains Penny Arcade and commentary on the comics, so it's more funny.

*UPDATE*

Why didn't someone tell me that Bob Seger had a new album out? Bob Seger is like pure awesome to my ears. I can't think of a time hearing one of his songs didn't make me turn the radio louder or drive faster. For all of Metallica's sins the only one I cannot tolerate is their attempt to cover "Turn the Page". I am listening to the album right this second and I hate everyone for not clueing me into this prior to today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment