Friday, December 15, 2006

Changing the Subject

Couldn't think of a better title. Quite honestly the risk/work-reward ratio is no longer worth it. I've never minded bringing pain upon myself, but I've now brought others into it. My ego and selfishness wrote a check that I could not cash.

Without metaphor: I fucked up.

This isn't a change being ordered from above. I'm honoring the request of someone who I have the deepest respect and admiration for, and did not want to involve in this particular bit of insanity. What I'd said earlier this morning, and I've erased since, was an unprofessional whine. And because I didn't read it from another perspective it cast an unfavorable light on people who are nothing but professionals and supportive.

Anyways, I don't know where I go from here, but I do know that I need to change the subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment