Wednesday, September 10, 2008

49 State Campaign

I thought this was supposed to be a 50 State Campaign. As I logged in to do my catching up before work I saw a blurb about Senator Obama withdrawing from Georgia. I had no idea that the good senator was so sync'd with Moscow that his campaign had invaded Georgia as well. Then I had my coffee and realized it was the state and not the country from which he was removing personnel.

I distinctly remember some folks were giddy with excitement that Senator Obama was going to make it a national campaign. But now, here in the home stretch, when the campaign should be awash in dollars after a massive triumph, they are cutting staff in a state where Obama had been making slow gains on McCain. Of course, the last available information is from August and a couple of things have changed since then.

I don't know why, but I just had a thought about Houston and Buffalo cross my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment