Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hannibal King said it best...


His comment when he sees the two rotweillers pretty much sums up my feelings right now.

I have been in Arizona for a little over five years. Turns out I'm now the AGR Soldier with the longest time in the state. Guess what that means! It means I'm now on assignment notification! Yay!

Where to?

Wisconsin!

When?

November-December!

For what?

A high priority mobilization unit!

YAY!

It's not the assignment itself, although Wisconsin in December is going to suck all kinds of suck after five years in Arizona. It's the whole "no way can I maintain two residences on Wisconsin BAH". Someone recently told me that God doesn't burden you with more than you can carry. I find myself curious if I was just handling things too well recently so now let's make it interesting.

Hannibal King: philosopher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment