Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hope and Change!

No, my layout did not finally destroy your eyesight. I finally upgraded my blogger settings to allow the new editor and downloaded a new template. I hope it isn't as hard on some folks' eyes as the old one.

Unfortunately it seems that my comments have disappeared... unless I can find a way to load the blogger comment system with the comments I d/l from Haloscan/Echo.

If you're reading this and I've forgotten to relink you, I apologize. Let me know and I'll add.

9 comments:

Mauser*Girl said...

I like the new layout very much. Except for the fact that it's PINK.

Miss LT said...

It's a very manly pink tho :D

SFC B said...

It might be pinkish but it gives me the layout I'm looking for. I can live w/ the pink.

Mauser*Girl said...

The layout is great - changing the pink would be a pretty simple matter of replacing the color values and/or graphics in the template CSS.

SFC B said...

I don't want to remove the pink. I like the pink.

There! I said it!

I like the color pink!

Don't you judge me!

Miss LT said...

And if i judge you... what you gonna do about it. PUNK.

SFC B said...

I'll book you a flight on a 737 leaving at 7:07 and arriving in Vegas @ 19:07 where you'll draw a 7-7-7 at the blackjack table.

Miss LT said...

... You wouldn't dare.

SFC B said...

It leaves from gate G7.

Post a Comment