Saturday, October 15, 2005

And the was much rejoicing

Astros win 4-3 and take a 2-1 lead in the NLCS against the Cards.

Yay.

(happy dance)

*20051016 UPDATE*

Astros win 2-1 to take a 3-1 lead in the NLCS against the Cards.

What a game! Mrs. SSG B and were jumping around the living room when the Astros turned that game-ending double play! I didn't think they had a chance the turn it with how close to the first base side Bruntlett was. But they did!

(happier dance)

*20051016 UPDATE II*

Yes. This is being played REPEATEDLY on my iPod.

I really hope I get to spend the next 10 days or so making my pathetic blog into an Astros-only zone. My mom and Mrs. SSG B would be cool with it, so at least 10% on my readers will approve.

*20051017 UPDATE III*

And that hurt. I shall be on suicide watch for the next couple days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment