Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Refresh

Today marks the beginning of the new recruiting month. All my sins have been washed away, and all my miracles have been forgotten.

The station wound up finishing two RA contracts short of box. Three FS losses during the month was painful. We could have put one more in, but why? One short is still one short.

SFC SC2 is on leave for next two weeks. I just don't have the energy to lead a bloody coup this time. I'm sure the multitudes of peasants will appreciate the lack of harsh campaigns designed to break their spirits.

With the new month rolling over my need to reload is very present. I've got the usual assortment of people who will join if certain things happen, fines get paid, MEPS gets their head out of their ass, etc, etc. What I could really use though is a quality with minimal issues. I don't need perfection, but a GSA with a battalion level waiver would be a good thing. Yes, I want a GSA walk-in... and a pony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment