Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another in

With another new Soldier in the Army I feel a giant weight lifted off my shoulders. In a long month like this one (five weeks long for recruiting purses) failing to achieve mission is an even greater sin than normal. As it stands right now I'm still pending a loss, but until it's taken the AR is at 50%. SGT W^3 has someone ready to go so that will cover down on my loss, and I'll be able to put in one more,and with some work, two more. If that happens the AR is covered.

Now that I've shown such pride the recruiting gods will be sure to smite me down. I feel like the villagers in Black & White when you're an evil god; I know the pain is coming, I just don't know if it will be a fireball, a hurricane, or being picked up by the hand of god and thrown into a neighboring village as a way to terrorize others. I am such a geek sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment