Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Slow morning

Power is out in my part of town. There are advantages and disadvantages to losing power in Phoenix. The bad part is that, even at 6am, it's blazing hot. 90 degrees inside the home when I awoke. The good part is that it is so hot even the cold water is hot enough to not make you sing soprano when you take a shower.

A new first sergeant has been assigned which means changes are incoming. This morning is an early one where I'm sure we're going to be getting some good info, and some not good info. Production hasn't been awful, nothing like it was last month. I still haven't taken my loss, but it's going to happen soon. Fortunatly I had a battalion waiver get approved yesterday and the applicant will be in tomorrow. Regardless I'll still be at a +1 and that's better than nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment