Saturday, August 12, 2006

Things I've learned

This one might get a bit weird.

You've been warned.

Today I learned that the ARMS test is a harsh mistress. I also learned that RBJ means "contract for next month".

I relearned a lesson taught by someone who epitomizes the statement "from the mouth of babes and fools." Recruiting can even find a way to make wearing the uniform a form of punishment.

I learned that although a squirrel lamp is funny, I was far more intrigued by making money with hamsters.

I learned that Scott Adams knows things are funny when he feels uneasy about sharing the joke for fear it will offend.

In a related note pr0n has taught me that women like semen on them.

I learned the field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night. It's also difficult to control the fear when dealing with a cougar.

I learned Mrs. SFC B still doesn't think it's clever when I refer to some of her clothing as genie pants. I'm sorry, baggy, flowing, and shiny makes them genie pants damnit. Hammer Time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment