Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Turned off

I'm on leave for the beginning of the week; family is in town. Although yesterday was a day that included a lot more working than I like on my days off. It's a long story and involves SGT W^3's imminent demise.

Because I'm on leave I'm going to rely on other people to inspire my post. Darth Commando runs a list of those web quizzes so I figured I'd do it as well.

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.


I do like the occasional stout.

You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium


Something I hate about Phoenix is the complete lack of a decent Iced Coffee. You'd think that someplace that can hit 120 degree would make it a point to know how to make iced coffee.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Eh,I guess it's close enough for a 20 question, True/False test.

You Are Boston

Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block


If I were to ever come into possession of a small nuclear device I'd sail the Constitution out of Boston and nuke the city. The people of Boston are close-minded and bitter, scarred by decades of ball-chillingly cold winters. There isn't enough parking and they suffer from a region wide case of "short man's syndrome". When I used my nuclear weapon I'd use it during rush hour so hopefully that parking ticket Nazi of a cop who'd always ticket my truck was stuck in traffic when he became vapor. I don't like Boston.

Orange County

You're rich, pretty, and living a charmed life. (Or you seriously wish you were.)
From Disneyland to Laguna Beach, you're all about living the California dream life.
Just make sure to marry rich - so you don't have to work for it!


Sure. Why not.

You Will Die at Age 64

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.


Okay. Sure.

Your Career Type: Realistic

You are practical and mechanical.
Your talents lie in working with tools, mechanical or electrical drawings, machines, or animals.

You would make an excellent:

Carpenter - Diesel Mechanic - Electrician
Farmer - Fire Fighter - Flight Engineer
Forester - Locksmith - Locomotive Engineer
Pilot - Police Officer - Truck Driver

The worst career options for your are social careers, like social worker or teacher.


I want to be a fire fighter! They get to have sex with Marissa Tomei!

Your Pirate Name Is...

Skull Crusher Thor


Tonight Mrs. SFC B must call me Skull Crusher Thor.

I'll wait while the other six readers try to scour that thought out of their brains with a brillo pad on a Q-tip.

Your Mexican Name Is...

Don Erubiel


Oh well. At least it's not Timiteo

You Should Weigh 190

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Your Stress Level is: 48%

You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.
When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.
But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.


Hopefully SFC SC2 doesn't read this and assume he's now able to ramp up the stress level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment