Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Recruiting Gods 2- SFC B 0

Happy New Year!

The new recruiting year started at 2100h on the west coast when the 2006 Recruiting Year ended and 2007 Recruiting Year began. So, on 12 September, 2006 RCM OCT 07 began.

I had started writing a long diatribe about how stupid everything is, but you know what? I lost it. It just didn't freaking matter. The absurdity of waiting until 2100 to find out my guy wouldn't enlist that day broke my spirit. If the whole focus of the world was going to be on GEDs and CAT4s maybe someone could have mentioned that rather than have my applicant and I wait around with a half dozen other recruiters. Foolish me for believing that a motivated, quality applicant should come before someone who can't enlist the other 364 days of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment