Thursday, September 21, 2006

Seven is the key number...

"Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."

Holly decided to tag me with the Seven Songs meme. Curse my royal purple background.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Rapture- Hurt
The Pot- Tool
Rescue Me- Eve6
Munster Rag- Brad Paisley
Shine Down- Godsmack
Hate Me- Blue Monday
I Believe- Brooks & Dunn

I'd tag people, but it's late and I'm tired. The meme dies with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment