Thursday, November 02, 2006

Countdown

Well, it's done. My old Everquest account was reactivated. Updates were downloaded and installed. Coordination has been made amongst the officemates about who was going to be doing what on what server.

With baseball done for the winter, and fantasy football only occupying Sundays, that leaves me with some free time. A renewed commitment to doing things with Mrs. SFC B will only occupy me for a couple hours before she gets sick of my presence. So I'll be re-embracing my inner nerd as I venture throughout the Commonlands and the ruins of the city of Freeport.

For the handful of people who are still reading this we'll be on the Oasis server. I don't have a character name yet as I'll be rolling one tonight. When I have one I'll post it for those interested in making fun of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment