Thursday, June 07, 2007

Blegging for help

Hey folks, no I'm not about to put out a tip jar or AdSense or anything. I'm actually blegging for information. Anyone out there know what the waiting period after a discharge for an erroneous enlistment is? I've looked through 601-210 and 635-200 and no answer was apparent. I suppose I could go tearing through five years of USAREC messages, but I'm not in the mood to fire up the laptop, get a secure tunnel, and go through the heartache of polluting my home network with recruiting stuff.


Post a Comment