Sunday, December 09, 2007

Another One Down

Enlisted a grad bravo yesterday.  That was good.  Now the station is one RA contract away from boxing for the quarter.  If we'd had success like this earlier in my time out here I might actually have my ring (bring flagged a couple times for PT doesn't help though).  Oh well.  The Gold Badge is the only authorized recruiter incentive which gets put into my permenant file, so as long as I've got that I'm happy.

Now I just have to sweat the next couple days out in the hopes that the Recruiting Gods don't punish me for my insolence by having my guy pos match or DAT hot.  He was good when I DAT'd him the night before, and I've run all appropriate police checks and court checks, so I should be good.  But the Recruiting Gods are evil.

Mrs. SFC B and I spent about $5,000 on new furniture for the house.

Ouch.  It hurts to type that.

But it's really nice stuff.  We'll finally have a matching bedroom set.  We've been married for almost three years, and we've been living together for over 4, yet we've never had a matching bedroom set.  I feel so grown up.

Anyways, have a good weekend folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment