Monday, March 31, 2008

Beyond the Sea

It is the first day at sea for the SFC B family on the Voyager of the Seas.This ship is incredible. There's a mini-golf course and an ice skating rink!Anyways, the weather is incredible. Low 80s, but the breeze from the ship moving across the water makes it feel like the mid 70s. There are just enough clouds in the sky to provide passing shade, but no where near enough to reduce the dazzling brightness of the sun. We have another day at sea before we arrive in Montego Bay, Jamacia. If you happen to be at one of the resorts in Jamacia on Wednesday, look for me. I'm the tall guy with the unhealthy, pasty white skin who has a woman on his arm who is WAY too hot for him.

Unfortunatly, I cannot upload pictures from my camera to the computers on board, so I'll have to borrow Mrs. SFC B's laptop and use the ship's expensive wireless to upload the pictures.

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment