Sunday, April 06, 2008

Almost home

Well, we docked safely and managed to make it through customs with few issues. So Mrs. SFC B and I are currently staying with my mom (Hi Mom!). We'll be headed to the airport tomorrow and should arrived back in the valley sometime tomorrow afternoon. It was a blast, however I'm looking forward to getting back. It's nice to actually look forward to returning to your life instead of dreading the end of leave.

Speaking of nearing the end, SSG Rage, my recruiting hero, is anticipated to return home sometime in the not-too-distance future. Whne I get word he's back home safe, I'll let you seven readers know it as well. Assuming he doesn't comment or post about it himself.

Anyways, I wanted to update the vacation posts with pictures, but mom's computer doesn't have a slot for an SD card so it will have to wait for tomorrow. I'm sure you all can't wait to see how much fun we had while y'all were slaving away in your salt mines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment