Sunday, July 25, 2010

Absolutly not

No, SSG Pong, that has nothing to do with any success you may be having. If you are successful it is because you've been well-trained in the art and science of recruiting, and you are being supported 100% by your station commander and CLT. You are clearly developing, and executing your prospecting plan in a way which best focuses your efforts into your most efficient, and effective, lead sources. And if you're not succeeding it is because you're failing to plan properly and are refusing to listen to the training available to you.

And as I was writing this I realized that I've been maintaining this blog for a little over 5 years.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Don't answer that.

Since starting this blog the Army has recruited about 400,000 people. I was responsible for a percentage which would require scientific notation to express. There are now Staff Sergeants who weren't in the military when I entered recruiting.

I leave for NTC next week, so going to be busy packing. I'm also going through a USARC inspection on Thursday. So much fun.

1 comments:

مارية said...

It's not purple anymore! But now my blog is. :)

Post a Comment