Monday, March 20, 2006

Ick

I spent most yesterday being very, very sick. I managed to catch myself a 12 hour stomach flu. Very low fever, wasn't actually "sick", but I was unable to keep anything in my stomach. Made for a very unpleasant night.

I'm on leave this week and having to help around the house, do some cleaning, and other chores, in preparation for Momma SFC B to come visit.

*UPDATE*

In the spirit of my birthday gift this year, I gave Mrs. SFC B just the gift she wanted for our anniversary. The gift that keeps on giving. The gift of the stomach flu. Too bad I'm on leave this week cause I know that SFC SC2 would have loved for me to try and get out of working today by saying my wife was ill. It's the sort of poor excuse to miss work for which SFC Peter was famous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment