Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thoughts

I had started a post about the Planning Guide that all recruiters are required to use and maintain. I deleted it because I realized that the event that prompted me to write about it was stupid, and I was going to be a whining twit to complain about it. I don't have a problem with being viewed as a whining twit, but I do try and avoid it when possible.

Something I've noticed as I've been writing this blog is that if I don't finish a post when I start it, I won't finish it at all. My passion to write is very fleeting. It's why I don't do long posts like Steven den Beste used to. Well, that and I'm no where near as smart as SDB. Dude's an effin' genius and the world is a poorer place for him having moved his focus to anime. Although the anime world is better for it. I'm sure that makes my super sister very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment