Sunday, February 11, 2007

Freedom! Horrible freedom!

Today marks the start of a brief respite from the daily grind of phone calls, face-to-face, packet building, and trying to figure out how to avoid pulling out what remains of my hair when my cell phone reads "MEPS 1". I'm on leave.

Yes, I don't know it happened that I was allowed out of my cage either, but I'm going to run with it.

Got some fun stuff planned with my family back in Texas. It should be fun. And prospecting free.

I feel like I'm getting out of here just in time. As I was on the plane I realized that it has been a while since I actually took some time off. It's amazing to not have to worry about work for a week. Recently I've just been on edge at work and flying off the handle over, admittedly, stupid stuff. Hopefully this time away from the phone calls, the appointments, and their associated fall outs will alleviate some of the frustration.

With the month closing out on Monday it looks like I'm going to finish with a three total (1 RA, 2 AR), and the station might actually box with what we have on the floor. The AR was closed out by SGT Cheeks on Saturday so that was a good thing.

Anyways, I'll do my best to write while I'm away. I don't know how much I'll need to write since I'm currently in a room with 25% of my readership. Oh well, should be fun. Have a good one folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment