Sunday, February 18, 2007

Updatitues

So, SGT Lori has a new home, and I finally got around to fixing my link to NCO Brief. I also figured I'd stop being lazy and actually do some reading on what I'd blathered about yesterday. I was a bit unfair in my characterization of the study commissioned by the Palm Center. I went ahead and read it, and while I don't agree with some of the observations, it's a study that asks a rational question, and provides some decent analysis. I also found the source numbers they'd talked about, and if I can find the total recruiting numbers for last year I might totally rehash my work from SGT Stryker/NCO Brief.

Today is a travel day for me so I'll be out of the loop shortly. It's been a wonderful vacation and a welcome escape from the grind. However the grind awaits me shortly so I'll have to start steeling myself for it. Yippee.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment